- APPLICATION DUE DATE EXTENDED TO MAY 15, uploads/2013!
THE BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS
BEAUTY MAKEOVER CONTEST!
The Brilliant Distinctions Beauty Makeover Official Contest Rules:
No purchase is necessary to participate in the contest or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
1. The Brilliant Distinctions Beauty Makeover Contest (hereinafter “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Washington State who are at least forty (40) years old at the time of entry. Owners, employees and employee family members of Larson Family Medicine & Medical Aesthetics and any of the sponsors, selection committee members or their family members or advertising promotion agency are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. The Contest sponsors at this time include the following:
- Margaret L. Larson, ARNP, PLLC doing business as Larson Family Medicine & Medical Aesthetics
- David W. Larson, DDS
- Normandy Park Athletics Club
- Salon Vicky Coluccio McNett
- B-Town Blog
- Metagenics, Inc.
- Makeup by Laura Mercier Stylist
- Howard & Marge Boutique
- 3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Contest Rules and the decision Margaret L Larson, ARNP, PLLC which at all times final and binding. Winning the Prizes as hereinafter defined, are contingent on being compliant with these Contest Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. The Contest begins on or about March 1, uploads/2013 and ends 5PM on April 30, uploads/2013. Submission of entries must be hand delivered to Larson Family Medicine & Medical Aesthetics, 16233 Sylvester Road S.W., Suite G30, Burien, WA 98166 during business hours. At that time your photo will be taken. It is advised that you do not wear makeup for the photo. This photo will be used in the selection process.
5. How to Enter the Contest and the Winner Selection Process:
a. The entrant must provide a 500 word typed essay describing their circumstances, why they deserve to win this Contest and how it may change their lives.
b. The entrant must provide a full body (clothed) photo of themselves with the essay.
c. From the eligible entries submitted, a panel of judges designated by the sponsors, who in their sole and absolute discretion, will consider all submissions and determine the finalists based on which individuals need the makeover the most and have the greatest potential for change as a result of the makeover. The finalists will be selected on or about May 15, uploads/2013 and the winner shortly thereafter. The Winner will be notified personally by Margaret L Larson, ARNP and posted on the LarsonMedicalAesthetics.com and Facebook sites and that of the other sponsors.
- Larson Family Medicine & Medical Aesthetics will provide a full anti-aging and therapeutic lifestyle consultation and plan of treatment that may include, but not limited to, laser skin rejuvenation, moderate level chemical peel(s), Juvederm Filler injections, medical grade facials, Latisse, medical-grade skin care products and FirstLine Therapy (weight loss program).
- David W. Larson, DDS will provide cosmetic dental services.
- Normandy Park Athletics Club will provide a 3-month membership along with weekly 1-hour personal trainer sessions with Rachael Dial.
- Salon Vicky Coluccio McNett will provide hair style and color treatment.
- B-Town Blog has offered discounted advertising for the contest
- Metagenics will support the lifestyle changes and weight loss program
- Makeup by Laura Mercier Stylist
- Howard & Marge Boutique will provide an outfit for the winner
7. General Conditions: Margaret L Larson, ARNP, PLLC may suspend or discontinue the Contest for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Margaret L Larson, ARNP, PLLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual. Failure by Margaret L Larson, ARNP, PLLC, to enforce any provision of these Contest Rules shall not constitute a liability or waiver of that provision.
8. Lease and limitations of liability: By participating in this Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Margaret L Larson, ARNP, PLLC, and each of the Sponsors’ respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claim or cause of action rising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the Prize. Entrant waives any and all rights to claims for damages whatsoever included but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages, and all attorney’s fees.
9. Disputes: Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and cause of action rising out of or in connection with the Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws. The entrant agrees to submit to binding arbitration in the event that there is a dispute.
10. Release in Consent to Use: The winners of the Contest agrees to release and indemnity Margaret L Larson, ARNP, PLLC, and all sponsors, from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or directly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prizes awarded hereto. The entrants agree their essay, photos and video tapings may be used for promotional purposes without any additional compensation. By accepting the Prizes, the winners agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules, including the above release. By entering this Contest, each entrant acknowledges she is aware, that her entry pictures, essay and video tapings may be displayed in a variety of media including, but not limited to, sponsors’ websites and Facebook sites, Health & Beauty Today Show (UTUBE), newspaper or other written publication, and possibly TV, and no compensation shall be paid to the entrants or winners for the use thereof.
a. Further assurances: The parties agree that during the makeover period (May-October uploads/2013) to be available as directed so as to fulfill the agreement of the contest.
b. At the end of the makeover period there will be a Results Event that the winners are required to attend and share their experience to an audience. The Results Event is tentatively scheduled for September 21, uploads/2013 but may be postponed into October.
c. The treatments, interventions, testimonies and Results Event will be filmed for marketing purposes and Contest parties agree to Release in Consent Use.
d. Entire Agreement: This document constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other prior agreements, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter contained herein.
e. Modification: No provision contained herein may be modified, amended or waived except by written agreement or consent signed by the party to be bound thereby.
I, _______________________________, the Entrant, hereby voluntarily agree to bound by all the above Official Contest Rules and acknowledge that this is a legal and binding contract. I further acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this document with my legal counsel or waived my right prior to the execution thereof and have been encouraged to do so. Accordingly, I hereby agree to accept all Prizes if chosen as a winner.
Reviewed by: ____________________________ Date:____________________________