For a limited time, earn up to $120 in Allē points on JUVÉDERM treatments.
Offer available 08/ 02/ 22 – 09/ 30/ 22
Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
Flaunt it five ways JUVÉDERM offers 5 long-lasting fillers to meet your unique needs:
- Add volume for lift and contour in the cheeks with JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC
- Smooth lines around the nose and mouth with JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC, JUVÉDERM Ultra XC, and JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC
- Plump lips with JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC for subtle, natural-looking results or JUVÉDERM
- Ultra XC for a bold pout
Not an Allē Member? Join to day to take advantage of this exclusive Allē Member offer.
Terms and Conditions
- Members who get treated with 2 or 3 JUVÉDERM Collection of Fillers syringes in the same visit will
earn double Allē Loyalty Program points on those syringes.
- Treatment must occur from Au gust 2, 2022 through Se ptember 13, 2022 to be eligible for Double
- Each Member is eligible to receive Double Points once during the Promotion Period.
- Member will earn standard Allē points on all other eligible purchases.
- A healthcare provider will determine if Member is an appropriate candidate for a JUVÉDERM
Collection of Fillers treatment.
- Standard Allē Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions apply, including Earnings Caps.
- Double Points offer cannot be applied to past transactions.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for points to deposit into Members’ Allē accounts.
- Double Points Offer can be combined with other Allē and JUVÉDERM offers, Allē and
JUVÉDERM gift cards, and Allē points.
- If you have questions, please contact Allē Customer Support at 1 -8 88 – 912 -1572 M onday – F riday,
8 am – 6 pm CT.
- Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer at any time.
JUVÉDERM Injectable Gel Fillers Important Information
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC, JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC, and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC injectable gels are for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC injectable gel is for adults over 21. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM Ultra XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions
(anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following
treatment. Exposure to any of these may cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during
pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC has not been studied in patients under 35 years or over
65 years for cheek augmentation, or under 22 years and over 80 years for chin augmentation. The
safety of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC has not been studied in
patients under 22 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC
has not been studied in patients under 18 years
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is intended for use in the chin and cheek areas. JUVÉDERM
VOLLURE XC, JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC, and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC are intended for use in
facial wrinkles and folds. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC are intended for
use in the lips and perioral area. The safety and effectiveness for treatment in other areas have not
been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (thick, hard scars) or pigmentation
disorders. The safety of JUVÉDERM products has not been studied in these patients and may
result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response
(immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor before treatment if you are using substances that can prolong bleeding, such as
aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners. As with any injection, this may result in increased bruising
or bleeding at the injection site
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection may be at a higher risk for
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC was not studied in patients with significant loose skin of the chin, neck,
- The effect of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC injection into the chin on facial hair growth has not
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM injectable gels included redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC, most side effects resolved within 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC, JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus XC, and JUVÉDERM Ultra XC injectable gels, most resolved within 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC, most resolved within 30 days or less. These side effects are consistent with other facial injection procedures. Most side effects will resolve with time. Your doctor may choose to treat side effects persisting over 30 days with antibiotics, steroids, or hyaluronidase (an enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid). One of the risks with these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious and may be permanent.These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities,blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin. As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection. Visit Juvederm. com or talk to your doctor for more information. To report a side effect with any JUVÉDERM product, please call Allergan a t 1- 800-433 -8871. Products in the JUVÉDERM Collection are available only by a licensed physician or properly licensed practitioner. © 2022 AbbVie. All rights reserved. JUVÉDERM and its design are trademarks of Allergan Holdings France SAS, an AbbVie company, or its affiliates. Allē and its design are service marks of Allergan, Inc.,an AbbVie company. Allergan Aesthetics reserves the right to alter or cancel the program with no advance notice or obligation. 2525 Dupont Drive, Irvine, C A 9 2612. SOLICITATION. JUV155370 0 7/22
Please do not reply to this email. If you would like to contact Allergan Aesthetics, please mail all communications to: Allergan, P .O. Box 195 34, Irvine, CA 9 2623, USA. EMAIL If you no longer wish to receive emails from this sender, please reply to this email and include “unsubscribe” in the subject line. LEGAL